Thursday, January 11, 2007

Beauty and the Geek


Since 'Heroes' and 'Lost' have been taking a break, my television viewing has degraded to the likes of 'Mythbusters' and 'Sweet 16' (and similar drivel). Last night I stumbled upon a gem though. It's called 'Beauty and the Geek' and it's on the CW (which I think used to be called the WB). Anyway, this show (even though it's technically a reality show) was terribly entertaining. Here's the premise in a nutshell: Pair up the geekiest virgin guys you can find with the hottest airheaded bimbo chicks, place them in a mansion. Then, poke fun at how superficial the chicks are and how little the guys know about women. I highly recommend this show. Click here to read the cast bios which are nothing short of classic. My favorite is Mario's list of Interests:
"Video games and comic books. I wouldn't call them hobbies though, I would call them obsessions. My goal is to be a published writer, specifically a comic book writer. I have a tattoo of a Nintendo control on my arm."

Did I mention the show has incredibly hot chicks?

16 Comments:

Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

Those chicks are awesome. And I can't believe dumbass Ashton came up with a decently good idea. Props for that.

11/1/07 08:42  
Blogger Garble said...

Ashton is supposed to be pretty smart. I remember hearing that he had a degree in chimical engineering or something similar.

11/1/07 08:44  
Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

Really? Ashton Kutcher? Who'd a thunk it.

11/1/07 08:45  
Blogger Simon Hawk said...

That chick with the beach ball is disgusting. Sounds like a funny show though. For a little while anyways.

Speaking of shows, did any of you catch this past weeks episode of "House". That was GREAT, he tricked everyone into thinking he was cleaning up his act, but he was still getting his vicodin in re-hab. haha, pretty funny.

11/1/07 08:50  
Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

Yeah, she's cellulite city.com. The rest aren't bad though.

11/1/07 08:51  
Blogger Jim Brannick said...

Yeah, she wasn't that hot, so I'm glad they booted her off the show last night (plus, she was a bitch). But most of the rest of the chicks are knockouts in my book (I especially dig the Nadia chick). I would say it's one of the better crops of reality chicks (way better than some of the horse-faces they've had on the Bachelor). In fact, the only better group I've come across are the chicks on Deal or No Deal. Now those chicks are all drop dead.

11/1/07 08:55  
Blogger Jim Brannick said...

I agree completely. I wish they wouldn't let them talk though. Every time they open their mouths it ruins it for me.
Maybe germaphobe Howie should "shush" them every time they try to be witty.
Face it, hot chicks are for looking at, not for talking to.

11/1/07 09:10  
Blogger Simon Hawk said...

Don't forget "banging".

11/1/07 09:11  
Blogger Jack T Briggs said...

Those chicks aren't that hot. There are two that are 7's. But the rest of them are nappy.

12/1/07 04:51  
Blogger Jim Brannick said...

"Well, I didn't know you wanted to get involved with the discussion Mr. Helper."

Which two do you consider "7's"?

12/1/07 08:58  
Blogger Jack T Briggs said...

The one in the blue top, and the one next to her who needs a tan. The one in blue has got that whole innocent girl-next-door thing going on. And the vampire woman just LOOKS like she'd fuck your brains out.

12/1/07 12:21  
Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

Lol, which one is the "vampire" one?

12/1/07 12:23  
Blogger Jack T Briggs said...

The pale one next to blue-top. She looks naughty.

12/1/07 12:28  
Blogger Jack T Briggs said...

You don't have to listen to her if she's puffing on your beef whistle.

12/1/07 12:31  
Blogger Simon Hawk said...

LOL! "Beef Whistle"

12/1/07 12:32  
Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

Lol @ beef whistle.

12/1/07 12:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home