Monday, November 13, 2006

Less than one week to go...

... until the Wii is released and I can regress into nonstop sitting and snacking mode for the winter. Stupid hibernating bears have nothing on me, I'll show them how to be lazy. Anyway, the Wii launches this Saturday at exactly midnight. I plan on going to the 24 hour Wal-Mart on Dort Hwy to secure my Wii. The only thing that blows goat horn is that I'll probably have to get there about six hours early, as I imagine the line will be longer than my boner. Oh well, I figure as long as I stow away a few pints of Captain Morgan in my pockets then that should more than adequate to keep me entertained for the arduous wait. In case anyone's stupid and forgot, here are a couple pictures of what the Wii looks like:




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of you guys should do a Drew and Mike style drive-by at that Wal-Mart. "Hey, are you guys ready for Wii!"

13/11/06 13:50  
Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

That would rule. Except it's Flint and we'd probably get shot.

13/11/06 14:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home