Thursday, November 02, 2006

In a more perfect world I could order seared Tiger stickers as an appetizer.

I like meat. Red meat, fish, shell fish, or game meat, I’m a fan. It’s tasty and It’s easy to cook. You don’t have to do a bunch of steps. You don’t have to do a lot of chopping, you don’t have to make a big mess in the kitchen. You maybe need some marinade and than you need some heat. The real trick is getting top shelf raw materials. A Maker’s Mark and vermouth is a very different drink then one made with well scotch. You can call either one a Manhattan but they won’t taste the same. Here’s a nice take down on how to pick a good cut of meat.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

Haha you said, "I like meat". Speaking of meat, one time I barbecued Johnsonville brats while I was drinking, then kind of forgot about them. Six hours later I remembered and checked the grill. The brats were all yellowey and super crusty, the skin was peeling off in layers. So I ate them anyway, and they were the best brats I ever had.

2/11/06 06:16  
Blogger Garble said...

Yeah, good point. Instead of getting good meat from the store you can just get wasted and eat a burnt hot dog.

I still want to eat a tiger.

2/11/06 12:56  
Blogger NDammitt said...

I dunno, there is probably a reason that not too many people aet feline. And it ani't just that Tigers are huge .

3/11/06 05:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home