Friday, September 01, 2006

She's a "higher quality woman." This is true, I suppose, if the "woman' you're used to hooking up with is a hollowed squash filled with Astroglide.

I had such grand intentions of mocking this pathetic waste of vagina. (Call to mind the women I have introduced you to when /I/ use the phrase “waste of a vagina”) I wanted to do a point by point refutation of her ill thought out scientifically ignorant self aggrandizement. Unfortunately my life is filled with more meaningful pursuits. Like work, my wife, children, and reading books on the toilet while slowing grunting out birthday cake sized turds. I’m ashamed to say I forgot about her. Other people haven’t.

Note to random internet dude(S) that're corn-holeing her; It’s frog piss that makes her hair so unattractively wavy.

This picture clearly show that she has a quality she didn’t even notice: Birthing hips.

special message to cohort: So far as I know your only gift is in being unpleasant. Don’t despair. God put you on this earth for a reason. He’s unlikely to let you die until you’ve accomplished the mission he set out for you. I can’t claim to speak for him. But I’m pretty sure that so long as this thing continues to wake up glad to be herself your work isn’t done.


1 Comments:

Blogger Garble said...

It's odd how much her hot or not picuter looks like a man.

1/9/06 22:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home