Friday, May 12, 2006

A site For Cohort

A Friend emailed me a link to this site of rants. Best one seems to be about why malls aren’t fun.

The next culprit is " Gary the Goth", he and his crew of flunkies can usually be found shadowing Hot Topic or in the hallway leading to the restroom. They stare at anyone that has a skin pigment; with such scorn and disgust that one would think they just murdered Marylin Manson. The thing that puzzles me the most is that they dress like a vampire from the matrix in rebellion against the norm of society; yet, their hangout is set up in between KB Toys and Bath and Body Works. Shouldn't they be somewhere dark and dreary like a graveyard where they can cast spells and conduct sacrifices by candle light? Hey " Gary", while you're there you should bring a shovel so you can burry your friends alive and then cave in your skull, I hear that really ticks off society.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

It was ok, but not as entertaining as other stuff I've read. It just wasn't... Angry enough.

12/5/06 12:56  
Blogger Garble said...

Why not do a rant for that site about how they're not angry enough? That would be funny.

12/5/06 12:59  
Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

I would, except I quit writing.

12/5/06 13:01  
Blogger Jim Brannick said...

Did Cohort get a bad grade on a term paper or something? I don't understand this whole, "I'm not writing anymore", shtick.

13/5/06 05:46  
Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

No, I've never gotten a bad grade on a paper. I'm just tired of it.

15/5/06 05:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home