Thursday, February 02, 2006

You're never too old to have an RC car.














Here's a badass RC18B four-wheel drive electric buggy. It comes ready to run, so all you need to do is add batteries. It's 1/18th scale, so it's a lot smaller than your average 1/10th scale car. I plan on buying one so I can keep it in my backpack and roast around at school with it. My 1/10th buggy just isn't small enough for the job. By the way, my buggy kicks major ass, in case any of you were wondering. It's got a myriad of performance parts, and it's fast as hell. I used to race at this place on Dixie Hwy, but they finally shut down. Not enough business because people are too stupid to know what a real sport/hobby is. Most assholes are too busy slapping eachother's buttocks in the locker room these days. Anyway, my awesomeness can't be touched by mere mortals like you, so I continue to get sweet toys like this. It must be great to be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home