Monday, January 30, 2006

Cops without a sense of irony are cool.

Bait car is a great idea. The police put a tempting car to steal in an area just perfect for a crime and than when someone takes the bait there’s video and audio for the prosecution. The icing on the cake is that the police are putting the video up online. Links are in the sidebar on the right. That combined with a completely over the top, self important intro, is great. I watched a few of these last night. They're long but funny.
This seems great to me. The only thing that would make it better would be if the police rigged the car to kill the engine remotely. That way there would be no high speed chase. But than I wouldn't be entertained so I guess I’m benefiting from their inefficiency. Go thin blue line.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

Your link doesn't work, dummy.

30/1/06 07:03  
Blogger Garble said...

I fixed the link. For some reason it had the spoonhouse link in front of the correct link.

30/1/06 07:14  
Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

That's pretty cool, but I can't believe it took them this long to think of that. They should have implemented this years ago.

30/1/06 07:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home