Friday, January 27, 2006

The best of the best.













Just giving everyone an update on my life, because I'm such an awesome person, and everyone needs to know what I'm doing. Anyway, this is my quad that I'm showing off. It's a Yamaha Raptor 660R. Ndammitt, if you're going to bitch about Yamaha too, try researching it before you make any retarded assumptions. Anyway, I'm taking this badass machine to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes over spring break. I went there last year and kicked huge amounts of ass. I hope I can round up a digital camera so I can post all the hilarious pics. Last year in the dunes there was a school bus and an early 90's Cavalier, which was stuck in the sand of course. You're all missing out on a sweet time if you've never been.

4 Comments:

Blogger Garble said...

The dunes are great. We (wife and
We (wife and I) have been camping there several times. Walked all the way across the dunes until we could see lake Michigan once and got caught in a huge storm. We both got drenched and she got pissed off. The sands restaurant is a good place to get coffee and a burger when you’re cold and soaking wet. Where do you stay when you go there?

27/1/06 09:13  
Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

I stayed at the next town South to avoid the rush, then trailered my quad the rest of the way. I can't remember the name of the town for the life of me, but I'll recognize it when I drive by it again.

27/1/06 09:17  
Blogger NDammitt said...

To be frank about the car stuff, I don't disagree with you, I just like the agrivatioon that I can cause.
As for the quad, well i have no opinion on them, I have never been brave/stupid enough to ride one. I lump them in the same catagory as crotch-rockets and dirt bikes.

27/1/06 10:52  
Blogger NDammitt said...

Typical Zuck firing pot shots from the peanut gallery.

27/1/06 14:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home