Tuesday, February 13, 2007

but you're all dorks too

Who wants to game in the next few months? I’m thinking about a once a month game that could start in the spring. If you want to play then what would you like? I’ve had a couple of ideas that I’ve put on the web; Birthright and Gauntelgrim. I’ve had some ideas about a Star Wars game set in the old republic. One is everyone plays mandalorians(sp?) in the mandalorian war against the Jedi. The other is everyone plays ‘whatever’ in the 18 year gap between “Revenge of the Sith” and “A New Hope” (All Jedi would get extra points because Darth Vader will kill you before the end of the game. Exactly when will be somewhat random.). I’ve got a fantasy game that I haven’t really worked out yet, where the world of magic is falling to an onslaught of reason and the players are among the last mages.

Or we could play a 5$ Texas Hold ‘em game. Thoughts?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Jack T Briggs said...

Sounds good to me. I've been dying to play. I don't care what we play. You know me...I'll roll with whatever. (And NO I won't be playing a Jedi if we play a Star Wars game. Darth Vader scares the shit out of me.)

13/2/07 13:21  
Blogger Simon Hawk said...

I don't think this will work out. People have to much shit going on. I'd rather just sit and drink.

13/2/07 14:30  
Blogger Garble said...

Good point simon. This could be hard to keep going. But we'll see.

13/2/07 18:48  
Blogger Jack T Briggs said...

It will be tough but I'm willing to give it try. Except for playing Texas Hold 'Em. Hold Em' is for trendy assholes who can't play a real game like euchre.

14/2/07 05:22  
Blogger NDammitt said...

sounds good to me, I really don't care what, when or where. My inner geek has been dying slowly inside ever since White Wolf ended the Masquerade. Although it might be pretty cool to see if we could come up with an RPG based on SM Stirling's new stuff...

14/2/07 05:25  
Blogger Jim Brannick said...

the first thing I thought of when I read this post was
this classic flash anime.


Ndammitt: Good thing your outer-geek is alive and well.

14/2/07 05:40  
Blogger Jack T Briggs said...

Yeah! What ever happened with the White Wolf world ending? I never read anything about it because Garb was gonna run something involving it. Anyone know where I can get some reading about it?

14/2/07 05:48  
Blogger Garble said...

You could read about it. Or we could play a series of games where the world keeps ending!

14/2/07 18:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home