Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Still roses

Now that the job is official it’s been announced that I’m leaving and I’m starting to see where I was the most useful at work. Everyone’s been congratulatory but I get the most kick out of the people who ask; “Who’s going to <> when you’re gone?” I’m going to spend a lot of time over the next few weeks making sure there’s an answer to those questions.

Apartment hunting is going pretty well. For a short term lease it looks like 700$/mo will get us an apartment that meets our needs. But for another hundred a month we can rent a house. We’ll probably go with the house since that’ll put us right were we want to buy anyway. We’ll keep kicking it around for a week and then grab a place for march 1st. This weekend is all about getting the house ready to sell. I’ve got a list, a schedule and plenty of people coming out to help. Should be a productive weekend.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home