Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Boobah!!!

I’m still looking for a computer program that gives a pleasant visual and/or audio response for most any keyboard input. I haven’t found it. But child 1.0 still loves the computer. She started with iTunes. She likes to stare at the iTunes visualizer and hit keys while I try to keep her from messing anything up too badly. Now I’ve found the zone. It’s a bunch of really easy flash games that all use the mouse. She loves it. Some of the games are still too hard for her. But she’ll get there. Other people with kids might want to give it a look.

It's based on a show I've never seen. It sounds great.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt McMinn said...

Where is everyone?

2/2/07 07:52  
Blogger Garble said...

Beats me. I figured one of the posts below would get a comment or two. But it's silent here.

2/2/07 13:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home