Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The only way today can get better is if i become even richer

This site is cool. Put in how much money you make in a year and it’ll tell you how rich you are on the global scale. I love it! I'm LOADED. Nothing like finding out that you're really rich first thing in the morning. Maybe when I shower i'll find out that my dick got bigger? That would really start the day off right! My hunch is that anyone in a position to take the test will be towards the top of the scale. The money it takes to buy a computer and an internet connection plus everything that goes with those are pretty high compared to what people Africa most of Asia, and some parts of Holly make. unless you’re still economically dependent on your parents. In that case maybe you could take the test and still be a poor ass looser.


As I dig deeper I find the way that they calculate it. It seems reasonable to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

= 429,712,644
You are the 429,712,644 richest person in the world! You're in the TOP 7.16%
richest people in the world!

Haha awesome! Considering there are 6 billion people in the world, my score isn't too bad. Take that, downtown Holly.

15/11/06 05:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home