Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Stupid Chauncey-McDonald's merger.

I'm sick of McDonald's using Chauncey as a way to advertise their stupid food. "How I get fired up" seems to be the slogan Chauncey uses while eating McDonald's before he plays basketball. I doubt in reality he eats fatty hamburgers before a game. So I took the liberty of making everyone a before and after of what would happen if Chauncey ate McDonald's. The only thing Chauncey's going to be fired up about this year is shooting diarrhea missiles from his colon.



















On a side note, I'm glad the Pistons lost this year. I'm sick of seeing Chauncey's shit-eating grin plastered on every billboard, newspaper, and urinal in the country.

2 Comments:

Blogger Garble said...

I can't read any of text in the bottom panel. Is it funny?

15/6/06 04:17  
Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

Doesn't the enlargening icon show up in the lower left hand corner if you hold the mouse over the picture?

15/6/06 05:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home