Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Ball handling.

I'm bored and there's only 20 minutes left until I get to leave this dump (work) and I have nothing else to do so I might as well post up some useless drivel to add some content to the blog because at the time being I can't think of anything cool or exciting but I figure as long I make words and put them up here then I can't be stuck with the blame of not contributing or fulfilling the prophecies of old that state the spoonhouse will become the ultimate website but I don't believe that because for some reason we're not as cool as a bunch of assholes who make shitty comics about videogames with boring characters or morons who make videos of Wiis being destroyed in front of a huge line of fans and yet somehow they have the whole world ready to suck their flaccid cocks off and swallow every bit of stupidity they can blow into their willing mouths while the rest of us try to invent games called "Ultimate Wizard" which features a young lad vying for the title of "Ultimate Wizard" which allows him to cast high level magic spells such as "fire" and "ice" or "frice" which melts then freezes enemies from a great distance and requires very little thought and almost zero magic points because he has the Ultimate Wizard's Ring and the cloak of invisibility that only works when he gets mad. I hope someone didn't stop to breathe through that huge run-on sentence and passed out from loss of breath before collapsing to the floor, breaking every bone in the brain. Anyway, my birthday party is the 27th of this month so everyone is invited. I think I'll be making the traditional rounds to Tee-Bone'z.

3 Comments:

Blogger Garble said...

Brains don't have bones in them. Other than that everything you said was 110% true.

20/12/06 05:51  
Blogger Jim Brannick said...

Hello??? BONE-r

20/12/06 06:10  
Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

derrr

20/12/06 12:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home