Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Wow, this woman is completely full of hereself. I can't wait to check out some more of her blog. I want to see if the rest of it is this stupid. The scary thing is that she seems to be serious.

a sample:

I am a very high-quality woman. I know that sounds arrogant, but let’s consider the facts:

  • I’m slim (whereas 62% of American women age 20 to 74 are overweight)
  • I’m attractive (my new picture has been rated more attractive than 86% of the women on Hot or Not -- and the women who upload their pictures are a self-selected sample that is probably already biased towards being more attractive than the general female population)
  • I’m relatively young (whereas 82% of American adult women are over 30 years old)
  • I’m intelligent (IQ tested at 145 when I was a child, which is 3 standard deviations above the mean -- higher than 99.85% of the population. Even if I’ve gotten dumber as I’ve aged I’m probably still at least a 130, which is higher than 97.5% of the population.)
  • I’m educated (whereas 77% of American women do not have bachelor’s degrees)
  • I have my financial shit together (no debt, perfect credit history, 6+ months living expenses saved, adequate insurance, self employed)
  • I have a strong libido and love having sex (my lover *never* has to beg, unless it’s for me to let him get some sleep!)
  • Most of my interests tend to be more popular with men than women: science fiction, libertarianism, blogging, politics, economics, guns, gambling, etc.

Update:

Here is a link to the 'personal add' that she sent out. Best part:

For travel expenses, I'll have about $20,000 for the trip, expect to make a little more via online gambling and this blog while on the road, and am looking for a partner who can afford to spend as least as much as me. However, for the length of trip I'm hoping to take I can only afford a student budget kind of travel, so if my partner could also afford to treat for some travel expenses that would allow us to enjoy more destinations and activities and nicer accommodations than possible on my budget.

[Emphasis mine]

Also, she posts links to some 'better' pictures of herself. They look like they're taken in a vacant apartment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Garble said...

it's even worse. If you rear it she says she used to be a fat uggo in college. So she's got YEARS of pent up anger to get out.

15/8/06 04:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home