Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Haha! Take this you stupid bitch!

Simon and I posted our thoughts on that slut's blog that Garble unearthed.


I don't know why you think you're so HOT? Based on your picture I'd rather butt-fuck a rabid porcupine than put up with your attitude. I feel sorry for the man who gets meat-hooked by you.

Posted by: Simon Hawk August 15, 2006 at 05:19 AM

Oh my God!!! You are such a narcissistic, conceited, rabid cunt stain! Who in their right mind would ever want to put up with your never waning bullshit?? Even if I had the most severe case of Alzheimers I would never be able to forget the wave after wave of vainglorious bullshit you spew from that behemoth mouth of yours. You'd make a great balloon ride because you're swelling with so much hot air. I'd rather get bukkaked in the eyes by a group of plains Indians than have to put up with that writhing stink pocket you call a mouth. I hope no man sticks his veiny limb near you again.

Posted by: Cohort Mandibles August 15, 2006 at 05:27 AM


UPDATE (By garble)
More Pictures of the beauty.

3 Comments:

Blogger Garble said...

Jack, you need to contribute here. I found her and did the initial research; CM & S have started attacking. Time for you to step up!

15/8/06 06:08  
Blogger Jack T Briggs said...

I'll try, it's kinda busy here! I'll take a couple shots when I get a chance.

15/8/06 06:10  
Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

Ahhh, there's nothing like a hateful rant on someone's stupid blog to bring the Spoonhouse community together.

15/8/06 06:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home