Tuesday, July 18, 2006

All I can say is, Wow.

We got some mail in our box that was supposed to go to the neighbors' house. My mom looked at it, and it was addressed to a weird first name, with our neighbors' last name. So she took it over to them, and come to find out, they were mailing their cat while they were gone on vacation. Yes, mailing their cat. Why is it we always get stuck with the weird, animal loving hippies for neighbors? I was thinking of getting their cat a Christmas present this year. Maybe a gallon anti-freeze, and a note attached saying, "I hope your cat doesn't get cold this winter. Maybe this will help". I hate our neighbors.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack T Briggs said...

That is, whithout a doubt, the most insanely stupid thing I've ever heard in my entire life.

18/7/06 11:32  
Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

I know, it's pretty ridiculous. They were the same neighbors that yelled at my cousin for riding the quad across their so-called "endangered" flowers they have planted in their back property. Haha, idiots, I hope they get run over again.

18/7/06 11:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home