Monday, September 10, 2007

Local gayming.

There's a nerd outlet in Fenton called Strike Zone. It's a place that hosts all-night LAN parties and is full of computer nerdery. But you don't have to play at the all-nighters if you don't want to. Five dollars will grant you an hour's play time and you can play by yourself or with others of similar fatness. I plan on checking this place out soon for a good laugh. I plan on bringing my camera so I can take hilarious photos and post them up for everyone to enjoy.

For now, here's the link to the photo gallery in their website. Fat kids. Take notice of all the pizzas on the computer towers, as well as the array of junk food and all the greasy hair flying around in this place. And I couldn't even find a picture of a girl there. They don't know what they're missing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home