Monday, July 16, 2007

Wow,


Transformers has been out for about two weeks now and no one has said anything about it. I just saw it last night and I thought it was bad ass. I'm going to see it again tonight or tomorrow. I've decided that I'm not listening to critics anymore because they don't know anything and they always bash your hopes going in to a movie, making you wonder if it really will suck. I think critics suck. So what if the movie didn't have an intricate plot full of contradictions and turns at every scene? I hate movies that make you think. I have to think all day at work, I don't want to sit down for another 2.5 hours thinking and musing over a stupid plot that all gets worked out in the end anyway. What's the point? I liked the cheesy dialogue of the movie, the bare bones plot (how intricate do you need to get? It's robots that turn into cars, Jesus cut them a break), and Megan Fox looked like she wanted to be bukkaked in every scene. Everyone needs to go to hell, Transformers ruled, I hope there's a sequel someday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Brannick said...

I thought it was fantastic. There was so much going on though that I couldn't absorb it all. I'll have to go back in a week or two to see it again on the big-screen. We can discuss the intricacies over brews, but all in all it was awesome. I particularly liked the scorpion battle in the desert- those airforce gunships were badass.

question... if the transformers can "scan" any vehicle and become that vehicle, why don't they all become jets like StarScream and Megatron?

17/7/07 08:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home