Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Deadly Wii?

OK, I've had enough. I've read numerous articles in the last week dealing with people trying to sue Nintendo over "defective straps" on the Wii-mote. It's fucking rediculous. I've seen a Wii-mote stuck in a big screen TV, a small boy missing a tooth, and an elderly woman with a black eye. What's so hard about holding on to something while you swing or twirl it? When was the last time any of you was playing REAL baseball and threw your bat at the umpire after a wild swing? Or playing a friendly round of golf and let your club fly into an old woman's face? RARELY, if at all. My point is, if you are SO patheticly undextrous as to let go of an object you have in your hand you shouldn't even be allowed to touch things, let alone hold them. The plain truth of the matter is that you have a bunch money-hungry shitbags, the products of a lawsiut happy society, trying to cash in on a large company over NOTHING. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not the biggest fan of large corporations. But I do think that Nintendo has finally managed to take back the video game market with a very innovative and extremely enjoyable gaming system. I don't want a bunch of people who think they can get a non-deserved piece of the action ruining it for everyone else. To all those idiots carelessly letting go of their remotes: Go fuck yourself. And learn how to hold things properly. My three month old son can...you can too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

Speaking of Wii, I just got mine hooked up to wireless internet at the apartment. I downloaded a few games from the Virtual Console and also updated it so now I have the Weather Channel. Then on the 22nd the beta version of the Opera web browser will be available for download. What an awesome system.

20/12/06 12:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home