Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dork

I'm working on another gaming related post. It's sort of a plot outline for the Gauntelgrim adventure. It's got a few holes in it and isn't ready to be published yet. What I'd really like is for people to post up character ideas. To help with that here's a link to the character creation software WOC created. It's a largish file that needs to be downloaded to work. If you don't want to do that here's a link to a java script 3rd edition character generator. It's okay, but not as cool. I've got Nacheck done and need to create cookie. I'll post them when they're ready.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

Having an old computer at works sucks ass. The downloadable version won't work because I don't have DirectX and Win98 won't support a download. Then, the javascript version won't work because it only displays half the things required to make a character.

4/10/06 05:27  
Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

Nevermind, I got the java script version to work in Opera instead of shitty IE.

4/10/06 05:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home