Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Maddox's book signing

was fucking awesome. He rolled into the bookstore wearing a plain green shirt, plain blue jeans, but was wearing a king's crown and cape. Haha it was awesome. He gave a 20 minute speech, which included some fun facts about the book and stuff like that. Afterward, he opened up the floor to questions. At that point it was like all his stupid e-mails came to life. His fan base has to be the most retarded group of people in the world. Maybe the dumbass factor was skewed because it was in Ann Arbor, (I was there for 3 seconds and I already saw a bunch of idiots protesting the war) but there were a lot of stupid ass questions. One kid was like "hey Maddox, do you think my penis is bigger than that kids over there?" Another idiot was said "Maddox, can I kiss you?" You could see the angry scowl on his face, and in the back of his mind he wanted to punch everyone of these morons square in the jaw. Anyway it was still fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger Garble said...

I agree. I wasn't there. But based on this I'm sure that every person in that audience was a pole smoking moron of EPIC proportions. I'll bet a buck that there was not one single person in that room worth the cost of the air they breath. The world would be better if everyone that went to that book signing just died right now.

28/6/06 06:34  
Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

I totally agree. You should have seen the array of people there. They should have nuked that bookstore clean off the planet. Except they shouldn't nuke me, because I was normal, and wasn't asking stupid questions.

28/6/06 07:11  
Blogger Garble said...

HA! I stand by our original declaration that everyone who went there is worthless.

It's like the old saying about arguing with an idiot; "You both end up hoarse and passersby can't tell the difference."

28/6/06 07:19  
Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

Lol, yeah, I guess I should have added a clause about me being the only non-worthless person at the signing.

28/6/06 07:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home