Monday, May 15, 2006

This is so pathetic

After seeing this, I feel like swallowing the open end of a 45 for a number of reasons:
1) Receiving this invitation reminds me how old I am
2) I couldn't stand most of those people back then, what would make me want to listen to them drone on about stuff now
3) In the past 4+ years I've talked to four people from Powers, only one of which was actually in my graduating class
4) It's an insult to the blogging community that they created so many blogger sites cause they're too cheap/lazy to set up a real site (not that we can talk).

On the hilarious side of things: their list of people who they don't have contact info for represents well over half of my graduating class.

Simon & Jack: Have you two received any invites to the Holly reunion (now THAT would be a hilarious reunion)? And Garbs, how was your 10 year reunion last year?

7 Comments:

Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

Haha, that's crazy! I was just asking Simon this morning if we was attending his reunion.

15/5/06 12:19  
Blogger Garble said...

I missed my 10 year. I didn't even think about it until after it had come and gone. I didn't go to the 5 year either. Had a party in Royal Oak that seemed more pressing.

16/5/06 04:38  
Blogger Simon Hawk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

16/5/06 07:24  
Blogger Jim Brannick said...

By "ballooned out" do you mean more than a good, healthy engineer/beer gut?

16/5/06 08:23  
Blogger Jack T Briggs said...

That's funny because an old aquaintence of ours just mentioned our 10 year. I'll only go if you do, Si.

16/5/06 18:12  
Blogger Garble said...

I was going to let the creepy parking lot stuff pass. It's sort of like my abuses of the English language. It's sad, but it's what you've come to expect. Now if you said you were planning to go to the party, talk to people, see what they were up to and try to have a good timeā€¦that would be a shocker.

17/5/06 06:03  
Blogger Jack T Briggs said...

Wha?! Have a good time? Be nice?! Have you gone mad? But then again...it's so crazy it might just work.

17/5/06 08:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home