Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lessons learned.

It's been a few years since I've posted here (or anyone really) and in those years you find yourself maturing and growing up, at least a little bit anyway. Everyone used to post their "boring" house stuff and I would post about puckered anuses and Hillary Duff's canyoney twat. But now I'm going to be joining you guys in the "boring" house stuff. I am a homeowner (well, home renter, fuck mortgages) and the first thing I learned is how to clean toilets. Yup, I got the scrub brush, Iron Out, rags, and made that thing sparkle. Hell, I even "shaved" it as Simon so eloquently puts it. It's like my toilet went out to a dog grooming place... but for toilets.

After bouncing around from apartment to apartment over the years it's nice to finally have a real house. I even made a life upgrade too, I'm no longer living with another guy, but my girlfriend now. No homo. So after all that rambling here are some pics of our house:






Did I mention it's on a lake? I told you Garble, I'd get out of Holly one of these days if it kills me. I'm now in White Lake. I guess that's it for now, peace.

Oh, and for old time's sake: I rule, you're all gay.


5 Comments:

Blogger Jragon said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11/3/13 10:10  
Blogger Jragon said...

This was confusing...

11/3/13 10:10  
Blogger NhaVui Ngoi said...

Biet thu dep tai HCM
Biet thu Dep HCM
Mau Thiet ke biet thu Dep
Mau thiet ke biet thu dep nhat 2017

18/1/17 19:34  
Blogger ชื่อที่แสดง said...

thanks for blog .

ทางบ้าน

3/8/17 03:11  
Blogger AG SEO said...

This is an amazing Article in terms of information, content and user readability. This blog is a representation of an extraordinary effort and research. I would like to address you about a similar website which delivers the best effective, authentic and efficient content on Astrology, Hindu Calendar, Festivals like Krishna janmashtami, Ganesh Chaturthi 2017, Kundali Matching, Janam Kundali, Purnima 2017, amavasya 2017, Gender Predictor and Chinese Gender Predictor. This website is one of the leading website in India in this vertical (Astrology). Your website is so impressive that I am taking down notes from your content to show it to my friends and colleagues. Keep doing the great work. Cheers!
--
Thanks
Aaru Garg
A Member of Sun Sign Calculator Team

10/8/17 23:28  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home