Saturday, November 29, 2008

All I've got to say


I'm a smart guy. I have an MBA. I know more about the automotive industry than most people. All I've got to say is that anyone who writes less than 5000 words on either the global economy or the problems in the auto business is full of shit or knows they're dumbing it down. It's too complicated for bullet points or easy answers.



I will add that the delight some people seem to feel for the problems the big 3 are facing really puzzles me. I don't recall any editorials saying that circuit city was getting what was coming to them.

And that's all I've got to say.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simon Hawk said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2/12/08 08:39  
Blogger Garble said...

you blow up another transmission didn't you?

26/12/08 19:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home