Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

This is probably the best cartoon I’ve seen on the internet in a long time. It's great. I have two questions:

How did Godzilla die?

Did anybody notice any Dragon Ball Z characters? While I was watching it I could just imagine one of the lad family (Scotch Lad, Giant Lad, or Even Bigger lad) telling me in excruciating detail that Goku would totally win and that even the sucky comic relief characters would be able to easily destroy everyone else in this cartoon.

(Cohort, for this post to make sense you need to watch the cartoon, that means you need to click on the link, go to newgrounds, and than click on watch the movie. Than you have to wait for it to download and watch it. This post will than make sense to you. Please let me know if you have any trouble with the directions.)

4 Comments:

Blogger NDammitt said...

Ha ha ha.

11/1/06 12:34  
Blogger Garble said...

The best part is when chuck norris comes down. Especially after that things you didn't know about chuck meme that's been going around.

11/1/06 14:19  
Blogger Cohort Mandibles said...

The cartoon was great. You actually found something worthwhile on the internet.

12/1/06 07:25  
Blogger Garble said...

I'm going to assume that Jack Briggs = Nick and respond accordingly.

Sorry that you didn't like the cartoon. I thought it was really funny. Oh well. Different strokes for different folks.

As for Dragon Ball Z; All the Makers Mark must have destroyed my memory. For some reason I have this memory of you buying dragon ball z manga and Dragon Ball Z DVD's and a Dragon Ball Z role-playing game rule book and Dragon Ball Z dolls, and down loading Dragon Ball Z movies on the internet and telling me about how their names are all derived from Japanese words for food and explaining to me how gayans get more powerful when they loose a fight and knowing all of the characters power-rating (level? Points?) at the different points in the series. I’m pretty sure it was Giant-Lad that told me (several times) how the bald guy was stronger than super man. But don’t think I’m judging you because you’re an enormous Dragon-Ball Z fanboy. I’m not. I totally understand. I’m a comic book geek myself. But you did dress up like Goku for Halloween. That’s not the action of a casual fan.

16/1/06 19:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home