Friday, August 14, 2009

Wasted Air

Few people really make good use of their time on earth. At least not most of it. I'm sure as hell not one of those few. This is proved by the fact that I update this blog. So I can't decide if this person's dedication to what may be the most pointless hobby ever is admirable for it's achievements or despicable for it's futility. Either way, I'll buy a beer for whoever comes up with the best insult. I'll buy a nice scotch for anyone that can come up with a decent answer and explanation for the question of whether this guy is wasting air or not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Garble said...

Here's my joke:

The post should have been titled
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when you've stopped worrying about losing your virginity."

also
"Man, his mom really let him go to town in her basement."

14/8/09 20:15  
Blogger Matt McMinn said...

and you've done with your life....?

15/8/09 22:25  
Blogger Simon Hawk said...

I thought the battle ship was pretty cool.

Would I build one? No, but still, his was cool.

18/8/09 05:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home