Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Very NSFW

DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW. I WATCHED 3 SEC. OF THE CLIP AND THAT WAS 1 SEC TOO MUCH. ~Garble

This goes so far beyond NSFW that I'm not able to put it into words. It is far beyond the most disgusting thing I have ever seen and I hope that it's the nastiest thing that any of you have seen too. But if not post a link to it. If you are weak of stomach (cohort) I recommend that you have a bucket or something near at hand to catch your vomit. You have been warned. Enjoy

4 Comments:

Blogger Simon Hawk said...

you want very NSFW, go to

www.tubgirl.com

Be ready to gouge your eyes out, and don't say I didn't warn you.

25/10/07 06:06  
Blogger NDammitt said...

This puts tub girl to shame.

25/10/07 06:07  
Blogger Simon Hawk said...

Ok, so I managed to stop the film just as "the turtle head" started poking out, I don't even wanna know what happens next...there's no need for you to explain it to us either ndammitt.

25/10/07 06:15  
Blogger NDammitt said...

I warned you explicitly, you chose to click on the link.

25/10/07 15:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home